FREE INTRODUCTORY CROSSFIT WORKOUT
CrossFit Woodbury is different from the typical gym, let us show you how. We would be glad to take you through a free introductory session to show you how to get started, what we do, and have you experience a CrossFit style workout. CrossFit workouts and our gym is something that must be experienced to truly be understood.
Where and What Time are Classes?
Our FREE Introductory Classes are on Saturdays from 9:00am-10:00am.
CONTACT US today to register for a Free Intro Workout
GROUP BASIC TRAINING CLASSES
Are you new to CrossFit or need to get back on track? Need to further dial in the basics? Our Basic Training classes are specifically designed with brand new CrossFitters in mind! Our six small group classes focus on the fundamentals each and every session, AND you get to be a part of our incredible community.
- Whether you are a novice or seasoned CrossFitter, this class is great for perfecting our foundational movements!
- Specifically designed to give you the proper foundation to increase your overall fitness level in any CrossFit class you attend at CrossFit Woodbury. Form first, then consistency, THEN intensity.
- All abilities and fitness backgrounds welcome.
- Intensity and workload tailored to each individual. A solid CrossFit foundation is paramount to your long term fitness success.
- Six one-hour sessions meeting Mon/Wed/Fri from 6:00pm-7:00pm starting every two weeks
CONTACT US today to register for a Basic Training Series
We also offer PRIVATE BASIC TRAINING CLASSES! Inquire for pricing.
Interested in getting started but need some extra attention? Six, one-on-one sessions with a CrossFit Certified Coach + Four, coach guided group CrossFit classes = Private Basic Training
These classes can be scheduled to best meet your needs. Just contact us and we’ll help you set it up. The cost of this option is $240. You may add up to three additional people at the same time slot for $120 a person.