- How long have you been a CrossFit Athlete? 8.5 years
- What brought you to CrossFit? A friend of mine is one of the original MN affiliate owners. He recommended CrossFit as a way to supplement my martial arts training.
- What is your favorite lift? Deadlift
- What is your favorite non-barbell CrossFit movement? Pull-up
- What do you enjoy doing when you are not at the gym? I am raising three children ages three and under; So in my “spare time” I enjoy music, martial arts, makeup, and the outdoors.
- How long have you been a coach and what coaching certifications do you have? I have been a coach at CrossFit Woodbury for 8 years. I am a CF-L1 and CF-L2 Trainer. I am also a 5th Degree Black Belt under the World Ranking Association.
- What are your areas of interest as a CF coach? I am a general CrossFit coach who mostly works with new athletes. You will find me coaching the On-Ramp courses.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)